Times they are a changing, well they are well on the way to changing.
I went to the gym on a Sunday, a Sunday! Say what?!
I also made the decision last night to increase my calories from 1200 to 1350 minimum and if I’m hungry when I exercise (which I almost always am) I can eat back as many of my exercise calories as I need – provided it’s not with chocolate bars and biscuits.
I’ve been stalled within a kilo of this weight for the past year! Yes actually! And that is a huge wake up call for me as well I didn’t realise it had been that long.
- Aim for 5+ a day and If I have extra calories to eat use them on healthier alternatives eg almonds or adding avocado to meals rather than chocolate bars.
- Increase minimum calories to 1350, if needed eat back exercise calories.
- Increase water consumption – I’ve start having some fruit tea’s to help me here.
- Keep to a gym schedule, minimum of 3 times per week but aiming for 4/5.
- Netball once a week
- Class at the gym once a week.
- If I’m working out-of-town overnight(s), go for a run or do some exercises in the motel room.
I know what I am like and I won’t be able to go cold turkey on the sugar but cutting down dramatically and replacing the urge to eat chocolate with an apple or fruit tea should hopefully help.